Sunday, August 21, 2011

Let the madness begin!

So, it is coming down to the wire and unfortunately I have so many other things to do that my classroom was put on the back burner.  I know it will be a crazy couple of days.  Have to be ready by Thursday night for Open House.  I am starting to feel the pressure and to make things better I have a killer HEADACHE!

I was hoping to do more downsizing this summer. Taking classes and my sisters wedding were priority over school this year.  I guess it will probably happen as I go through the year.    For a number of years, I was the young teacher in the school and the teachers who retired generously gave me things.  Unfortunately all the things have accumulated in my room and is causing it to be cluttered.  I can't stand it. It's time to get rid of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment